The Budget Division provides sound financial management services to the City Manager, City Council, and all City Departments. The Division prepares the Five-Year Forecast, the Annual Operating Budget and the Five-Year Capital Improvement Program supporting the strategic priorities and goals of City Council.
The Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada (GFOA) has awarded a Distinguished Budget Presentation Award to the City of Manassas for its Adopted Budget for consecutive years since 2005. This prestigious award is the highest form of recognition in government budgeting.
The City of Manassas Adopted Budgets for the past five fiscal years are available in PDF format below. Due to the documents large size, they are also divided into sections. Please click each tab to view:
- Section 01 - Executive Summary
- Section 02 - Introduction
- Section 03 - Budget Overview
- Section 04 - Capital & Debt
- Section 05 - Department Budgets
- Section 06 - Policy & Process
- Section 07 - Supplemental Information
- Section 08 - Five-Year CIP
Additional Documents Relating to the Budget: