Appealing My Assessment

How Can I Appeal My Assessment?
If you believe that your real estate has been over-assessed in comparison with similar properties or in relation to fair market value, you may appeal in writing either to the Commissioner of the Revenue or the Board of Equalization, or to both.

Appeal forms are available from either department or you may download the form. The Board of Equalization filing deadline is May 1.